Purple Coneflower and Sea-Buckthorn Syrup
Net amount: 150 ml
Storing: at room temperature, refrigerate after opening.
Coneflowers are well-known for properties that strenghten our immune system and recover resilience during an overload period.
Sea-buckthorn berries are one of the best sources of herbal vitamins and are well-known for boosting the immune system.
40% Purple coneflower (Echinacea purpurea) 1:10 infusion, 40% sugar syrup, 20% sea-buckthorn (Hippophae rhamnoides) juice.DIRECTIONS OF USE
- Shake well before use!
- Dose naturally or add to tea or mineral water.
- Adults: 1 teaspoon 3 to 5 times a day, children over the age of 2: 1 teaspoon 1 to 2 times a day.
- Not recommended for children under the age of 2.
* Food supplement is not used to replace a varied and balanced
* Food supplement does not replace a healthy diet.
* Do not exceed the recommended daily dose!
* In case of allergies to any of the ingredients, do not use this product.
* Keep out of the reach of children!